What we are doing to ensure that you have a great and most importantly safe stay at Beddgelert House.
Firstly, we are ensuring that our property will be cleaned and sanitised to the Covid Ready Guidelines from PASC UK, the AA and Visit England. We have also undertaken the Gold Standard certification scheme, called ‘Safe, Clean and Legal’ from Quality in Tourism.
We have produced a Risk Assessment that covers all aspects of our business and this can be seen on request, and are delighted to have received our ‘Good To Go’ accreditation.
Please do not arrive before 1700 hours as we need the necessary time to complete the enhanced cleaning under the cleaning protocols above. On arrival, the sanitised house keys will be in the key safe.
What we are asking you to do to help us ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
- Be rigorous in following social distancing rules when out in public.
- Wash your hands immediately for at least 20 seconds each time you enter the house, frequently wash hands and regularly clean down surfaces
- COVID19 is an airborne transmission and one of the best ways to reduce your risk indoors is to keep windows open as much as possible. To protect our cleaning staff you will be asked to open all bedroom windows to ventilate the rooms prior to departure.
- If any of your household show any signs of having the virus prior to your arrival, then you must not travel.
- We cannot police this and ask therefore that you follow Government Guidelines, risk assess your own party and decide for yourself if your group is safe to travel,
- If you show any signs of having the virus during your stay then you must immediately go and get tested by visiting the Government Wales website https://gov.wales/apply-coronavirus-test or calling the free number 119 between the hours of 7am and 11pm.
- The result must be shown to us. If positive, you will need to leave immediately. If that is not possible for any reason and you have to self-isolate here, then you will be have to cover the cost for all bookings that have to be cancelled as a result.
- We have always required the details of all guests for insurance purposes and in the event of an emergency, but to support the Test, Trace, Protect strategy you will need you to provide, names, telephone numbers and email addresses of all adults in the group, so that we can pass this onto the NHS if it is required for contract tracing. This information will not be used for any other purpose and more information can be found here https://gov.wales/contact-tracing-your-questions. This information must be provided prior to your arrival and we are obliged under our responsibilities both as an employer, and for the safely of our guests.
We are always available to answer any questions.
Diolch yn fawr